This royalty free sound library features recordings from the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum including walla of an international crowd and movements.
The main museum was under construction by the time I recorded the ambience. People gathered on two floors and created this interesting soundscape. The rooms are very small so people are very tight together and noisy.
Sound Compilation Museum Sound Effects
For the recordings, I used the Soundman OKM Rockstudio and the Zoom H6. I walked slowly between all the people to capture these moments and recorded in 96/24 wav.
This library includes following sound effects
- crowd walla & whispering in English, Japanese
- fabric noise & movements
- natural echo, reverb & room tone
- plastic bags noise coming from the umbrella rain protection
- footsteps & walking
- people coughing, sniffing & sneezing
- escalator up sound effects
- cashier & coins dropping
- traffic pass by sound effects in front of the museum before the rain
- bicycle pass by
- pedestrian walk by
All sound effects are metatagged and fully searchable in Soundminer, Soundly, Basehead or any other software you may use!
Download Museum Sound Library – Japanese Sound Effects
More museum crowd sound libraries from Nicosia, Ho Chi Minh City & Denver are coming soon!