MOTORBIKE SOUND EFFECTS
ENGine Start & Driving Honda Wave 110cm
Royalty Free Sound LibraryCreaking Door Hinge Sounds
Specs: 1file • 24 bit / 44.1 kHz • 96 MB
Duration: Approx. 6 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording motorbike sound effects of a Honda Wave 110ccm
The beginning of the Free To Use Sounds field recording journey started in Siem Reap, Cambodia. With a couple of recordings already captured, I felt like recording motorbike sounds.
The field recorder I used was the Zoom H1 (currently, there is a new Zoom H1n out so make sure you don’t buy the older one!) We rented a Honda Wave 110ccm scooter from our landlord and only paid $40 for the entire month. Normally, you pay around $5 a day for a motorbike in the rental shops around Siem Reap so this was a good deal!
How I recorded these motorbike sound effects
The sound of the rented motorbike is quite unique because of it’s age. This motorbike was well over 10 years old and had 70,000 km with no trouble. A country like Cambodia or Vietnam shows you what kind of high-quality materials these bikes are made off and that they are built to last!
I recorded the start and stop sounds of the engine with the key, exhaust sounds, and driving around Siem Reap!
This sound effect is now part of the Bali Crazy Traffic Sound Library! Track 15!!
Files: 1 file
Size: 96 MB
Sample Rate: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
Duration: Approx. 6 min
Gear: Zoom H1
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Moped & Motorbike Engine Sounds Videos
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
This library track 15 is recorded in 44.1kHz 24bit.