Luxury Private Jet Sound Library
Royalty Free Sound LibraryAspen Private Jet Pass By
- Specs: 31 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 3.2 GB
- Duration: Approx. 29 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording luxury private jet sound effects
If you’ve been following our journey around the world for a while, then you probably know that we have several airport and aircraft sound effect libraries already up here on the site!
This collection of aircraft sounds includes private jet sounds from 18 different jets from the Aspen, Colorado Airport. What excites me most about this library is that I finally was able to record on the side of an airfield (instead of only from the front and back of the runways!)
The small ski resort town of Aspen, Colorado has a small airport which only allows certain aircraft types like the Citation XLS+, Challenger 650 Phenom 300, and Bombardier to land.
To record these sounds, I positioned myself very close to the airfield. I was able to capture some amazing pass by, ground taxi pass by from the distance, the shut down of the engines in the background, extremely loud and roaring takeoffs and landing sound effects from these luxury private jets and Bombardier commercial planes operated by American Airlines.
How I recorded this aircraft sound library
I used the Zoom F4 with the DPA 4060 microphones fixed on an A-B rig, the Zoom F8n with the brand new Wildtronics Mono/Stereo parabolic dish (so I could follow the planes) and I positioned the Zoom H3-VR to record in four-channel ambisonic sounds!
Bandcamp only allows stereo recordings so you find all recordings from the Zoom F4 and the Zoom F8n with the stereo version of the parabolic dish inside this library. The ambisonic sounds (360-degree recordings) can be found inside the VR sound library.
This luxury private jet sound library gives you endless possibilities for your sound design and music production projects. Enjoy listening and have fun with these royalty-free sound effects!
Files: 31 files
Size: 3.2 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 29 min
Gear: Zoom F8n, Zoom F4, Zoom H3-VR, DPA 4060 & Wildtronics Mono/Stereo Parabolic Dish
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.