Japan Crowd Sound Effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryCrowd Sounds of Japan
- Specs: 6 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 260 MB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 10 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Japan Crowds Sound Effects at Tōdai-Ji Temple
While traveling around Japan in our camper van we made it a priority to visit the famous Nara Park where many deer roam around. We weren’t surprised that it was packed with tourists when we arrived. Understandably so, they wanted to feed the friendly deer and see the first blooming cherry blossoms!
These deer are so cute and are always looking for someone to hand them crackers to eat. If you don’t have any food then you’ll probably get the cold shoulder!
Besides the incredible park with hungry deer, the area is home to the Todai-Ji Temple. While recording we couldn’t avoid all the people sightseeing the ancient grounds.
The sounds you can hear…
Near the temple, I captured sounds of people walking up and down the stone stairs, a woman slapping her kid and he started to cry (beginning of the recording.) You can listen to me walking through the area of the crowd to record pedestrians near the gate and general soundscapes of moving tourists.
Files: 6 files • Including metadata
Size: 260 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 10 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & DPA 4060
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.