Aircraft Interior Sound Effects inside Boeing 777
Royalty Free Sound LibraryAircraft Interior Boeing 777
- Specs: 15 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 1.5 GB
- Duration: Approx. 5 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording inflight sound effects of a Boeing 777
For this sound library, I recorded sounds inside a 777-300 from Bangkok to Doha! In this recording, we boarded an older model of this Boeing and the in-flight sounds from the engine was very loud! Besides being an older model, it was quite comfortable and smooth.
You will hear 16 different tracks captured inside this aircraft like:
– the engine is speeding and warming up
– woman voice “cabin crew take your seat for take-off”
– room tone before the takeoff
– clicking seatbelt
– closing the overhead compartment (no noise)
– “bing” chimes sound with no background noise
– take off and rolling over starting ramp with engine boost
– hanging up the speakerphone and creating interference noise
– after takeoff in air room tone
– cabin crew announcement “cabin crew prepare for landing”
– soft landing at Doha Airport landing field
– engine rolling with nice rumbling while driving to the gate
– room tone and engine sound after landing
– toilet flush sound effect
– room tone in toilet cabin
These sounds are royalty-free and can be used for both personal and commercial projects!
Files: 15 files
Size: 1.5 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 5 min
Gear: Zoom H1
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.