Aircraft Interior Sound Effects inside Boeing 777
Royalty Free Sound LibraryAircraft Interior Boeing 777
Specs: 15 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 1.5 GB
Duration: Approx. 5 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording inflight sound effects of a Boeing 777
For this sound library, I recorded sounds inside a 777-300 from Bangkok to Doha! In this recording, we boarded an older model of this Boeing and the in-flight sounds from the engine was very loud! Besides being an older model, it was quite comfortable and smooth.
You will hear 16 different tracks captured inside this aircraft like:
– the engine is speeding and warming up
– woman voice “cabin crew take your seat for take-off”
– room tone before the takeoff
– clicking seatbelt
– closing the overhead compartment (no noise)
– “bing” chimes sound with no background noise
– take off and rolling over starting ramp with engine boost
– hanging up the speakerphone and creating interference noise
– after takeoff in air room tone
– cabin crew announcement “cabin crew prepare for landing”
– soft landing at Doha Airport landing field
– engine rolling with nice rumbling while driving to the gate
– room tone and engine sound after landing
– toilet flush sound effect
– room tone in toilet cabin
These sounds are royalty-free and can be used for both personal and commercial projects!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.