Ice Machine Sound Effects from a Motel
Royalty Free Sound LibraryIce Maker Machine Sounds
- Specs: 1 file • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 31 MB
- Duration: Approx. 1 Minute
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Ice Maker Machine Sound Effects at Motel 6
After spending several wonderful days in Boulder, Colorado we had to hit the road to Costa Mesa, California. We planned to stop and stay the night at a Motel 6 in Cedar City, Utah! Even though it was a stunning 600 miles road trip, we were still happy to have a bed to rest at the end of the day.
However, there was one sound that kept bothering me that evening. Guests of the hotel were constantly visiting the buzzing vending machine and stopping to get ice at the ice machine. I realized these sounds would be perfect to record for others to use! With my Zoom H6, I captured sounds of dispensing the ice into a metal travel bottle and a plastic cooler. I hope that these royalty free ice dispensing sounds are exactly what you need for either your personal or commercial project!
Files: 1 file
Size: 31 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 1 min
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Watch the ice machine in action
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.