Recording Hydrophone Underwater Sound Effects For Sound Design & ASMR!
Royalty Free Sound LibraryUnderwater Sound Effects
- Specs: 25 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 5 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 75 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Just a few minutes drive from the famous Campuhan Ridge Walk is this beautiful rice field with its natural irrigation system and I got super excited afteer I saw the floating water!
I already created a sound library of the floawing water of the irrigation systems a few months before but with the hydrophones I can finally record a wonderful addition to it that is perfect for you if you are a sound designer or maybe you love creating ASMR sounds.
From Ubud center, it is only a 20-minute drive to reach the ricefield paddies. I came later in the evening so I can avoid tourists or any other distraction! Also, sunsets in Bali are truly out of this world and listening to the sound of water while watching the sunset was an incredible experience.
I recorded with the hydrophones until dark & a little beyond. It is such a peaceful moment to be in nature and listening to how the sounds changed with time.
Contact microphones or hydrophones are incredibly useful to get such “clean” audio without any background noise. The limpet mics I am using are great hand made hydrophones and for the recorders, I used my Zoom F8n & the Zoom F4!
This massive hydrophone library has 25 tracks included with an average length of 3 minutes of each track! In total, you get 75 minutes of underwater sounds that you can use royalty-free in any of your projects!
Categories: Hydrophone Sounds, Underwater Sound Effects, Relaxing Sounds, ASMR Sounds, Meditation Sounds
Files: 25 files • Including metadata
Size: 5 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx: 75 min
Gear: Zoom F8n, Zoom F4, Limpet Mics Hydrophones
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Absolutely! I think this is what separates us from other sound libraries! We record sounds for you & not for us with complicated licensing!
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
What is a single-user license?
That means all our premium sound effects & sound libraries are granted to one person only! If you know that multiple users in your office are going to work with the sounds then you need a multi-user license! Not necessary for free sounds & free sound libraries
How do I get a multi-user license?
That is super simple. You buy the library x times for the number of people that are going to work with the sound library or sound effect. On Bandcamp you can choose the price. If 5 people are going to work with the sounds and the library cost $3 then you pay $15!
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your question
The Recording Locations In Bali
METADATA & KEYWORD LIST
Get The Library Here
All underwater sound recordings, recorded with the Zoom F8n, Zoom F4 & Limpet Pro Hydrophones coming all as wav files and if you work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio or video editing software you are good to go!
All recordings in this library are in 192kHz / 24 bits, which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds if you use professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.