Recording Hydrophone Underwater Sound Effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryUnderwater sound effects
- Specs: 25 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 5 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 75 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording underwater irrigation sounds in Bali
A quick drive from the famous Campuhan Ridge Walk in Ubud, Bali there is a beautiful rice field with a natural irrigation system. In the evening I came to the rice patties when no tourists and distractions were present! I was there around dusk and got to view another amazing sunset in Bali. This island has some of the most vibrant sunsets I’ve ever experienced!
I’ve actually recorded flowing water of irrigation systems before but this time was different because I used hydrophones to recorder underwater! This evening I recorded until it was pitch dark which was incredibly peaceful in nature and listening to the water pass below ground.
The equipment used to record this sound library
For these underwater sound effects, I used limpet mics hydrophones. I simply placed the waterproof microphone and cable into the water and attached it to my Zoom F8n and Zoom F4 recorders.
This massive hydrophone library has 25 tracks included with an average length of 3 minutes per track. In total, you’ll hear 75 minutes of underwater sounds that you can use royalty-free in any of your projects!
Files: 25 files • Including metadata
Size: 5 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 75 min
Gear: Zoom F8n, Zoom F4, Limpet Mics Hydrophones
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.