HONG KONG SOUNDS CHOY HUNG MARKET AMBIENCE
Royalty Free Sound LibraryMarket & Crowds Hong Kong
- Specs: 11 files • 32 bit / 192 kHz • 2.8GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 30 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording sounds at one of Hong Kong’s largest local wet markets
Most tourists passing through Choi Hung are probably heading to the Instagramable “Rainbow Building” backdrop on top of the Choi Hung Real Estate’s parking garage. If these sightseers aren’t on their way to strike a pose in front of a colorful basketball court then they’re leaving the MTR to take a local green bus to Sai Kung. Either way, they’re missing out on the amazing wet market. For me, it was an accident finding this gem!
I was the only foreigner and it’s such a wonderful feeling standing between locals and witnessing their daily life. Even for a brief moment capturing the atmosphere of this unique area will be part of my life forever! Not only did I pay attention to all the sounds, but I also recorded them!
When I relisten to that time and close my eyes I can see everything happening again right in front of me! This market sound library gives you everything you are looking for if it comes to soundscapes of Hong Kong. From the busy indoor wet market to the even busier exterior market, this library is a gem I want to share with you!
Equipment I used to record these market sound effects
For the field recorder, I used the Zoom F6 with USI Pro microphones. I also captured Ambisonic sounds the Zoom H3-VR!
Files: 11 files • Including metadata
Size: 2.8 GB
Sample Rate: 192-32 WAV
Duration: Approx. 30 min
Gear: Zoom F6 & Usi Pro
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 32 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.