Hamad International Airport & Doha Soundscapes
Royalty Free Sound LibrarySoundscapes of Doha
Specs: 14 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 4 GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 70 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording sound in the Hamad Airport and in Doha, Qatar
While taking a flight from the US to Cyprus, Libby had what was meant to be a VERY tight layover of only 40 minutes in Doha. This huge airport and far distances between terminals didn’t allow enough time for her to make her connecting flight.
Luckily, Qatar Airways offered her an overnight accommodation at a 4-star hotel in the city. The commute to the hotel and stay provided an opportunity to record unique soundscapes.
This album includes sounds within the Hamad International Airport, outside of the airport, the bus transfer, and on the rooftop of the hotel in various directions.
We hope you find a use for these soundscapes and maybe we can go back to Doha and record more around the city!
The equipment used to record this sound library
To record these sounds Libby used the Zoom F4 with Usi Micro Pro Microphones in stealth mode. With a convenient laptop bag, we hid the set up so it wasn’t obvious to notice the recorder and microphones. This provided the best kit for her to blend in to capture the most authentic soundscapes! You can find out more about our gear here.
Files: 14 files • Including metadata
Size: 4 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 5 min
Gear: Zoom F4 and Usi Pro Micro
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192kHz 24Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.