Electronic Door Sounds opening and closing
Royalty Free Sound LibraryElectronic Door Sounds
Specs: 6 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 99 MB
Duration: Approx. 3 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording garage door sound effects opening and closing
While visiting Libby’s sister’s home in Iowa we discovered a sound that was begging to be recorded. This one-floor home has an attached garage that can fit 2 large vehicles. By far, the best quality of the garage is the incredibly squeaky door. It’s electronic and has been running since the early 2000s. In my opinion, it sounds much older and creates a spooky and creepy feeling that is great for sound design!
The first time I heard the garage door open I said “man this door needs some oil but first let me record it!” So, with the Zoom H6 in my hand, I recorded the sound from inside the garage and the outside. From the inside, I opened and closed the door a total of 3 times. And from the outside, I closed and opened the door a total of 2 times. It was about 6 am so you can hear the birds in the background!
More electronic door sounds are included…
This sound library also includes other electronic garage door sounds that were recorded in Chiang Mai, Thailand. I walked in one of the side roads and saw a person open the door followed by a fantastic squeaking. I asked him if he could close and open the door again so I can record the sounds of it!
Files: 6 files – Including Metadata
Size: 100 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 3 min
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.