Can opening sound effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryFoley of Opening Cans
- Specs: 8 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 1.4 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 10 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording high-quality sounds of opening soda cans
I realized that one of my favorite sound effects that has been downloaded quite frequently is opening cans and bottles. So I figured, why not record another session of opening beverages!
In this library, you will hear me open 8 different cans, pouring liquid into glasses, and then the cans being placed on the kitchen counter. I also spent time drinking from the sodas as well. The reason why I chose so many variations is that each one has its own level of carbonation which creates different sounds.
To record this sound library I used Usi Pro microphones, DPA 4060 omni-directional microphones, and my Zoom F8n recorder.
We also created a video to illustrate what the beverages were that we recorded. It was a lot of fun capturing these sounds but too be honest it was too much soda to drink afterward! I hope these sounds can be useful for you and your future projects!
Files: 8 files • Including metadata
Size: 1.4 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 10 mins
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
watch the recording session
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.