FOREST MORNING SOUNDS GERMANY
BIRDS, CROWS & SOFT WIND
Royalty Free Sound LibraryGERMAN MORNING FOREST AMBIENCE
- Specs: 1 file • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 345 MB • Includes metadata
- Duration: 10 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Forest Sound Effects in Germany
Nature sounds have a therapeutic and calming effect on our minds. Personally, I enjoy spending time in the woods to relax and escape the hustle of modern life and go back to my roots. This audio provides a gentle breeze and many chirping birds.
I hope you can find ease with this 10 Minute forest ambient sound from Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
It was recorded with our Zoom H6 and the MS Microphone in high quality 96/24 wav!
I went out in the morning around 6:00 am and what you can expect in these forest sound effects are lots of birds chirping with a nice natural forest reverb. Not to mention it was a foggy morning. I crow caws a few times what creates another really nice ambient.
Files: 1 continuous file
Size: 345 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 10 min
Gear: Zoom H6 (MS)
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Price: only $3
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
What is a single-user license?
That means all our premium sound effects & sound libraries are granted to one person only! If you know that multiple users in your office are going to work with the sounds then you need a multi-user license! Not necessary for free sounds & free sound libraries
How do I get a multi-user license?
That is super simple. You buy the library x times for the number of people that are going to work with the sound library or sound effect. On Bandcamp you can choose the price. If 5 people are going to work with the sounds and the library cost $3 then you pay $15!
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
The Recording Location
Get The Library Here
Our recordings coming all as wav files and if you work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio or video editing software you are good to go!
All recordings in this library are in 192/96 kHz / 24 bits, which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds if you use professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.