Footsteps Sound Effects - Mud field in Vietnam
Royalty Free Sound LibraryFoley Footsteps Mud Field
- Specs: 1 file • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 80 MB
- Duration: Approx. 2 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording footstep sound effects in a muddy field in Vietnam
These footsteps sounds were requested for post-production by one of my friends from Canada (spoiler alert: he was on the sound design team for the film Arrival which won an Oscar for best sound design!)
Of course, I’m happy to record such cool sounds so I packed my equipment and drove around Hoi An. I came across several rice fields filled with water and mud. However, after watching all the hard-working people in the rice fields, I decided not to record right there out of respect.
Many farmers at the time of the recording session were preparing for the upcoming season. I wasn’t going to stomp and destroy all their work! Also, I notice them spraying pesticides and thought it would be best to avoid the fields all together!
It turns out I didn’t need to go far for the recordings anyway! Just down the street from the home we were renting was an open field of mud! When it was time to record I took off the shoes and walked up and down the field. I noticed a mudhole and I placed my microphone very close to my feet and simulated fast footsteps and slow footsteps. Perfect! Not only he could use these sound effects you can download these royalty-free footstep sound effects as well! Have fun with it!
Files: 1 file
Size: 80 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 2 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & Rode NTG4+
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.