WET MARKET FISH MARKET SOUND EFFECTS
Royalty Free Sound LibraryFish Market Ambience Los Angeles
- Specs: 4 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 420 MB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 12 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Wet Market/Fish Market Sounds Los Angeles
A great way to start a Saturday morning is to wake up at 2:30 am and to drive to the San Pedro Saturday Night fish market. Instead of buying fresh fish… I capture the surrounding soundscape.
I arrived around 3.30 am and you might say this is a “hidden secret”! The wet market seems to only open on Saturdays around this time (I’m assuming most of the customers are restaurant owners!)
When I parked my car, I couldn’t help but notice all the license plates from all over the place like Nevada, Arizona and even Texas!
Location San Pedro Fish Market
The Equipment I Used To Record The Fish Market Sounds
I used the Zoom H6 with a Rode NTG4+ for the exterior ambience and for interior I used the Roland CS-10Em binaural in ear microphones.
What I Have Recorded
People laughing chatting interior & exterior, doors closing, car engine start, pass by, cicadas, refrigerator drone sounds interior and from trucks, electronic saws to cut the fish, crushed ice shuffling, Spanish & English chatter. There is a little bit of wind pressure noise around the microphone in some parts of the recordings are present.
Files: 4 files • Including metadata
Size: 420 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 12 min
Gear: Zoom H6, Roland CS-10Em, Rode NTG4+
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Metadata & Keyword List
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96kHz 24Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.