Singapore Fireworks Sound Effects
Royalty Free Sound LibrarySingapore Formula One Fireworks
- Specs: 4 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 1.2 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 17 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording fireworks sound effects in Singapore after Formula One Grand Prix
After Lewis Hamilton won the race in Singapore the fireworks display began to light up the sky! This night race was a perfect opportunity for Singapore to show off their elaborate fireworks show.
With my preparation for recording the Racing Car Sound Effects Library from this F1 race, I scouted a great location to record the fireworks. Situated between hotels and skyscrapers, I had an opportunity to record the reverb of the explosive show!
The equipment used to record this sound library
To capture this loud situation, I used the Usi Pros which are incredibly affordable omnidirectional microphones. While I love recording with the DPA 4060 they are quite pricy with over $1,000 for the pair vs only 120 Euros! You can hear both microphones in this library.
Files: 4 files • Including metadata
Size: 1.2 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 17 mins
Gear: Zoom F8n, Usi Pro & DPA 4060
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.