Crackling Bonfire Sounds
Royalty Free Sound LibraryCoasta Rica Bonfire Soundscape
Specs: 1 file • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 145 MB
Duration: Approx. 4 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording fire crackling sounds in Costa Rica
While staying in an Airbnb outside of Samara, Costa Rica our hosts explained to us their peculiar upstairs tenant. They clearly didn’t trust his behavior or his newest venture of creating an authentic Costa Rican grounds with native floral.
In order to begin his tropical dream garden, he needed to burn everything in the acre space he purchased. He did this slowly day by day. One morning I saw him putting tons of little wooden sticks around a tree stump and asked him when is he going to fire them up? “In the next 30 minutes” he said! He prepared the area around the fireplace with a huge water hose and I got my recording gear because I had to take this opportunity to get fire crackling sounds!
I used my DPA 4060 with the Rycote Windjammer (which I needed to be very careful and not get too close or they would set on fire) and Zoom H6. I walked several times around the fire capturing crackling sounds effects.
What you will hear…
You can listen to fire crackling, wind blowing through the wood, snapping sounds, fantastic whistling of the wood (3:17), and a horse neigh! We hope you enjoy this royalty-free bonfire sounds and that you can use it in your future projects!
Files: 1 file
Size: 145 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 4 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & DPA 4060
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.