Electromagnetic Sound Effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryElectromagnetic Fields
Specs: 50 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 2 GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 30 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Royalty-Free electromagnetic sound effects
With my LOM Priezor antenna, I roamed the buzzing city of Singapore to capture electromagnetic activity! Singapore is a great location to record these types of sounds because there seems to non-stop electromagnetic emitting devices everywhere!
These sound effects were captured in MRT stations, on a bus, inside an arcade center, air conditions, while riding elevators, and escalators, an orange juice vending machine, lights, printers, and high voltage boxes!
This handy piece of equipment isn’t something you see every day and while exploring the streets of SG, I got many suspicious looks! Imagine you’re enjoying your noodle dish and you see some guy with headphones on and hovering antenna over the restaurant exterior lights.
Equipment used to record electromagnetic fields
With the Priezor by LOM and as the recording device, I used the Zoom F4 and Zoom F8n. All recordings are in high-quality 24-bit 192 kHz. That will give you a lot of room to experiment with these sound effects!
I edited all sounds and included the best into this electromagnetic fields library and after listening for over 3 hours. Honestly, my brain couldn’t handle listening to these dynamic sounds much longer than that! I hope you enjoy the electromagnetic fields I recorded for you to use royalty-free!
Files: 50 files
Size: 2 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 30 min
Gear: LOM Preizor, Zoom F4 & Zoom F8n
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192kHz 24Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.