Duck sounds - quacking and waddling in rice field
Royalty Free Sound LibrarySounds of Ducks in Rice Field
- Specs: 5 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 1.3 GB
- Duration: Approx. 19 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording duck sounds in a rice field in Bali
Every morning Libby and I would go for our hour-long walk through the rice fields while living in Bali. Each time, we would see dozens of ducks in the middle of fields quacking and busy at work.
During the rice seasons, you’ll notice many ducks roaming around the fields as workers to control weeds and pests from harming the crops. This method has been used for hundreds of years in China and throughout Southeast Asia. Unfortunately now, much of the rice is used with artificial fertilizers, herbicides, and chemical pesticides.
It takes about 120 days to harvest rice and in Ubud they do this twice a year. The farmers planting the seeds seasons between January-February and in July-August. The harvesting time then is in April-May and October to November.
Capturing sounds of ducks
I found one rice field area with at least 100 and more ducks. It’s hard to say the exact amount because they moved around quickly through the tall crop.
I walked to several different locations and recorded different angles of the paddies. Sometimes the ducks were very close and other times they more in the distance. There is one point in the recording. where the ducks started to run very fast! Besides this, I recorded many quacking and waddling sounds. I personally love this natural soundscape and I hope you too and you can use it!
Files: 5 files
Size: 1.3 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 19 min
Gear: Zoom F8n & Usi Pro
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.