Door Knocker Sound Effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryAbandoned Door Knock Foley Sounds
Specs: 13 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 450 MB
Duration: Approx. 8 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording door knocker sound effects at an abandoned home in Thailand
If you’re into urban exploring like me then we have a treat for you! While living in Chiangmai, Thailand I found out about an abandoned village in a jungle! Thanks to a friend (who has lived in the area for a long time) I was able to find the exact location to record these sounds!
He told me about a half-abandoned village in the middle of the forest south of Doi Suthep. The drive with the motorbike from Chiangmai is about 40 minutes and when we arrived I was mind blown about the state of affairs!
Along a small river, there were several large villas that were built as a luxury hideaway. Unfortunately, the project was never finished due to legal issues and funding, and the homes there abandoned to the nature around them.
After our little expedition, we came across this one abandoned house with this huge tower to the right and I saw the door knocker and felt like “Game Of Thrones”. I knocked on the door and the squeaking sound was already amazing but the natural reverb made it even better.
Now you know where I got these door knocker sound effects and I hope you’re able to use them in your upcoming personal or commercial project!
Files: 13 files
Size: 450 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 8 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & DPA 4060
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.