Dogs Barking Sound Effects From Around the World
Royalty Free Sound LibraryDogs Barking Sounds
Specs: 17 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 480 MB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 14 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Dog Barking Sound Effects recorded across the world
These barking effects were recorded by us in Costa Rica, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, and Indonesia in high-quality wav. We happen to be big dog lovers and always look forward to spending anytime we can with street dogs. If you’ve visited Latin America or Southeast Asia then you’ve probably seen all types of dogs roaming the streets. Unfortunately, some can be in pretty bad condition and some can be incredibly friendly.
While spending time in these countries we did our best capturing as many sounds as we could of dogs. We plan to continue updating this library with more dog barking sounds whenever we come across more of our furry friends.
What dog sounds you can expect
This unique sound library contains 17 tracks recorded from street dogs, dogs behind gates, small dogs, big dogs, deep sounding and high pitched dogs at day and night. We came across dogs that are alone, two or three and over thousand in one place like in Costa Rica!
Files: 17 files • Including metadata
Size: 480 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 14 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & XY Microphone
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.