Dawn Sounds Morning Sound Effects La Réunion, island sounds
Royalty Free Sound LibraryDawn Sounds La Réunion
- Specs: 7 files • 32 bit / 192 kHz • 2 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 22 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Download Dawn Sound Effects recorded before sunrise in La Réunion, Island
While under lockdown I can’t just go out in nature to record the sounds of the birds but it seems like the birds are coming to us. The main reason why these birds around is because their little thieves!
Yes, they’re stealing the food of our neighbor’s chickens dishes. Which I believe is fowl behavior!
It’s a feast for the eyes to see dozens of colorful birds sitting in between the fence and using any chance they have to snag some seeds. The chickens and roosters do their best to protect their goods but it’s clear they aren’t as cunning as the aerodynamic birds.
The soundscape here is a concert of barking dogs, mid-day rooster calls (hello time to get a watch) and quaking ducks. We decided to leave the city of Saint-Denis and our current Airbnb which is near a small village surrounding by steep streets with wonderful views of the Indian Ocean.
Incredible soundscape and perfect for any sound designer or music producer. If you’re curious about the birds you may hear in this library then check out this list of birds of La Rèunion!
Files: 7 files • Including metadata
Sample Rate: 192-32 WAV
Duration: Approx. 22 min
Gear: Zoom F6 & Wildtronics Stereo Parabolic Dish
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 32 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.