Cyprus Sound Library | North and South Nicosia
Royalty Free Sound LibraryNicosia City Ambience
Specs: 44 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 10 GB
Duration: Approx. 140 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording sounds in North and South Nicosia
While living in Cyprus for 1.5 months, we created this massive sound library with 10 Gb of recordings (44 tracks) with a total length of 140 minutes.
Sounds recorded on the Greek-speaking side
- Historical Museum Cyprus (room tone)
- Holy Cross Catholic Church (room tone & churchbell)
- traffic sounds across the city (cars, bus, trucks, motorbikes, honking)
- Greek-speaking retired men playing games in Cafe (Backgammon, shouting, laughing)
- school kids recess & call to prayer in the far background
- busy crowd around Ledra street (restaurants, shopping, walla, footsteps)
Sounds recorded on Turkish-speaking side
- Selimiye Mosque ( room tone, call to prayer, tourists, kids playing, outside ambience)
- Büyük Han (crowds, tourists, walla, restaurant ambience, footsteps)
- Turkish speaking retired men playing games at market place ( Backgammon, shouting, laughing)
- quite ambience at Arabahmet Quarter (background chatter)
- outdoor cafe ambience ( walla, young crowds, Turkish speaking)
- birds, pigeons & swallows all across the city
Be sure to head over to our Bandcamp account and download all these royalty-free sounds for both personal and commercial use!
Files: 44 files
Size: 10 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 140 min
Gear: Zoom F8N, DPA 4060, Usi Pro Micro, Zoom H3-VR (inside VR Sound Library)
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Watch our behind the sound video
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.