Cyprus Sound Library | North and South Nicosia
Royalty Free Sound LibraryNicosia City Ambience
Specs: 44 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 10 GB
Duration: Approx. 140 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording sounds in North and South Nicosia
While living in Cyprus for 1.5 months, we created this massive sound library with 10 Gb of recordings (44 tracks) with a total length of 140 minutes.
Sounds recorded on the Greek-speaking side
- Historical Museum Cyprus (room tone)
- Holy Cross Catholic Church (room tone & churchbell)
- traffic sounds across the city (cars, bus, trucks, motorbikes, honking)
- Greek-speaking retired men playing games in Cafe (Backgammon, shouting, laughing)
- school kids recess & call to prayer in the far background
- busy crowd around Ledra street (restaurants, shopping, walla, footsteps)
Sounds recorded on Turkish-speaking side
- Selimiye Mosque ( room tone, call to prayer, tourists, kids playing, outside ambience)
- Büyük Han (crowds, tourists, walla, restaurant ambience, footsteps)
- Turkish speaking retired men playing games at market place ( Backgammon, shouting, laughing)
- quite ambience at Arabahmet Quarter (background chatter)
- outdoor cafe ambience ( walla, young crowds, Turkish speaking)
- birds, pigeons & swallows all across the city
Be sure to head over to our Bandcamp account and download all these royalty-free sounds for both personal and commercial use!
Watch our behind the sound video
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.