We spent 1.5 months in Cyprus and in this sound library, you can download city sounds recorded in North & South Nicosia! I highly recommend you watching our newest “Behind The Sound” video.
Behind The Sound & How I Record Sounds In Nicosia
This new sound library contains 10 Gb, separated into 44 tracks with a total length of 140 minutes.
Sounds recorded on the Greek-speaking side
- Historical Museum Cyprus ( room tone )
- Holy Cross Catholic Church ( room tone & churchbell)
- traffic sounds across the city ( cars, bus, trucks, motorbikes, honking )
- Greek-speaking retired men playing games in Cafe ( Backgammon, shouting, laughing)
- school kids recess & call to prayer in the far background
- busy crowd around Ledra street ( restaurants, shopping, walla, footsteps )
Sounds recorded on Turkish-speaking side
- Selimiye Mosque ( room tone, call to prayer, tourists, kids playing, outside ambience)
- Büyük Han (crowds, tourists, walla, restaurant ambience, footsteps)
- Turkish speaking retired men playing games at market place ( Backgammon, shouting, laughing)
- quite ambience at Arabahmet Quarter (background chatter)
- outdoor cafe ambience ( walla, young crowds, Turkish speaking)
- birds, pigeons & swallows all across the city.
Files: 44 files • Including metadata
Size: 10 GB
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 140 min
Gear: Zoom F8N, DPA 4060, Usi Pro Micro, Zoom H3VR (inside VR Sound Library)
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Single user, royalty-free no credit required
Price: Only $3 (the first ever Nicosia city sound library)!