Church Bells Sounds France | Royalty Free Church Bells Sound Effects
Royalty Free Sound LibraryChurch Bell Sound Effects
- Specs: 3 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 3.5 GB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 3 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Libby traveled last week to the Cote d’Azur to shoot another wedding in Antibes, France. She only had a few hours left before heading back to Paris but she used the time to record ambience in the city center. Luckily she came across the Cathedral of Antibes and as she turned on the recorder the bells sounds started to ring!
This mini sound library has 3 different church bell recordings included. One close up direct from the tower and two church bell sounds coming from the distance. In total we recorded 68 different bell sounds.
Lively ambience like people chatting & motorbike pass by are present in some of the recordings.
So if you are looking for an authentic French church bell soundscape, go ahead and download these sounds! We have two other church bell sounds recorded in Germany! You find these libraries HERE!
Categories: Church Bells Sounds, Church Bell Sound Effects, Ringing Bell Sounds, Small Town Ambience.
Files: files • Including metadata
Size: 125 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 3 min
Gear: Zoom H3VR
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE.
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
What is a single-user license?
That means all our premium sound effects & sound libraries are granted to one person only! If you know that multiple users in your office are going to work with the sounds then you need a multi-user license! Not necessary for free sounds & free sound libraries
How do I get a multi-user license?
That is super simple. You buy the library x times for the number of people that are going to work with the sound library or sound effect. On Bandcamp you can choose the price. If 5 people are going to work with the sounds and the library cost $3 then you pay $15!
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
The Recording Location
METADATA & KEYWORD LIST
Get The Library Here
Our recordings coming all as wav files and if you work on Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio or video editing software you are good to go!
All recordings in this library are in 96 kHz / 24 bit & available as ambisonic sounds as well inside our VR Ambisonic Sound Library.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds if you use professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.