Car Interior Driving Sound Library With Rain
Royalty Free Sound LibraryCar Interior Sounds
Specs: 9 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 1.9GB • Includes metadata
Duration: Approx. 30 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Car interior driving sounds with rain
I already released several car interior sound libraries in the past however this one is different because it features one more important element… rain!
Wherever we live (depending on the public transportation situation) we always try to rent a car or at least a motorbike if necessary. In Cyprus, we needed a car because we wanted to explore the island independently. It’s not like Singapore or Hong Kong where trains and buses arrive every minute.
We rented for one month a newly Opel Corsa and later that week, I recorded the interior sounds while driving.
Check out my other car interior sounds on Bandcamp
All those libraries are great but they don’t have a rain soundscape! I took the highway and the strong rain hit the front window and all other parts of the car. When I was driving I shifted gears manually and used the blinker and windshield wipers. Later I parked the car in a parking area and record the windshield wipers separately.
This is a great car interior sound library for anyone who is in need of these special sound effects.
Files: 9 files • Including metadata
Sample Rate: 192-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 30 min
Gear: Zoom F6, Zoom F1, Deity S Mic 2S
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free & no credit required
Price: Only $3
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.