bat sound effects - goa lawah temple
Royalty Free Sound LibraryBali Temple Bats Ambience
Specs: 1 file • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 158 MB
Duration: Approx. 4.5 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording bats sound effects at Goa Lawah Temple in Bali, Indonesia
During our stay in Ubud, Bali we decided to go on a day excursion to the famous Lempuyang Temple in the east of Bali. We love staying with locals, and one of the family members of the home we were staying in took us to this 2,000 years old temple! Even though the weather wasn’t cooperating, we were able to still record some great sounds.
Lucky for us it was the offseason so there were even fewer people at the tourist hot spots. On our way back our guide mentioned the bat cave near Goa Lawah Temple where literally thousands of bats hang out! I had all my sound equipment with me so let’s go!
I was standing in front of the cave and couldn’t believe it, the walls were covered with sleeping, squeaking, and flying bats around the cave!
As a visitor, you are not allowed to walk on the stairs so I had to make the recording from down below! To get a better sound with less background sound from the street I used my tripod as a boom with my DPA 4060 microphones.
Files: 1 file
Size: 58 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 4.5 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & DPA 4060
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.