Basketball Court Sound Effects Singapore
Royalty Free Sound LibraryBasketball Sound Library
Specs: 3 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 622 MB
Duration: Approx. 9 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording Basketball Court Sound Effects In Singapore
Only a few blocks away from our temporary home in Singapore is the Mountbatten community club. This area has four brand new basketball courts.
I visited the basketball court around 9 pm and it was a beautiful evening. All four courts were reserved and full of basketball players. It’s street Basketball style and the teams played with one basketball basket and not over the full length of the game. One court, two teams.
HOW DID I RECORD THESE BASKETBALL SOUND EFFECTS
I recorded in different locations and not only in front of the court but also above the field. In this case, I walked to the community house and had a nice overview of all the basketball fields in front of me. The distance was 5 meters away and 5 meters above the field.
This new basketball sound library contains several sound effects like:
- a realistic outdoor basketball soundscape with real people at nighttime
- several interjections between the players in Mandarin/Cantonese and English
- lots of shoe squeaks/scrapes and dribbles on elastic EPDM surface
- players practicing dribbles on the other side of the court
- ball bounces on the backboard
- basketball bounces on the hoop and back on the floor
- swish & swoosh sound effects through the basketball net
- ball passing with hitting the surface
- slow paced & fast-paced basketball dribbles
- players are laughing and screaming on the field
- (no dunkings, sorry)
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.