Auditorium Sound Effects with Flipping Chairs, Stage Curtains & Room Tone
Royalty Free Sound LibraryAuditorium Sound Effects
- Specs: 57 files • 24 bit / 96-192 kHz • 350 MB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 5 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording auditorium sound effects at Denver High School
Established in 1876 and an official Denver Historic Landmark, Denver East High School is full of amazing sounds just waiting to be recorded! I had two fantastic days roaming in all areas of the school grounds to capture audio!
I created this sound library of Denver High School’s auditorium with unique audio of chairs, the open and closing of two large curtains on the stage, and the room tone.
What you will hear…
The auditorium was constructed in 1925 and still has many of the original fixtures and accents. I recorded the flipping up and down of the chairs (which are fixed on two metallic arms.) Each chair has its own u unique sound. The total number of chairs I recorded was about 50 and can be downloaded separately if needed!
The air systems are underneath the chairs and the air blows gently throughout the auditorium which creates an interesting atmosphere. In my opinion, it’s quite relaxing to listen to! The room tone is included in this library from the front side of the auditorium and from the backstage area (where I recorded another great sound effect!)
The stage has two large curtains. A red curtain in front of the stage and a black curtain that covers the actors preparing the stage. I recorded the open and closing with the microphone (Wildtronics SAAM) on stage and close-up from the rope with the pulley.
Interesting fact… the band “The Frey” filmed their music video for ‘Over My Head” at Denver East High including this auditorium!
The equipment used to record the Empty Auditorium Sound Effects
Files: 57 files • Including metadata
Size: 350 MB
Sample Rate: 192-24 & 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 5 mins
Gear: Zoom F8n with the Wildtronics SAAM and Zoom H3-VR
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
OUR OTHER HIGH SCHOOL SOUND LIBRARIES
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192-24 & 96-24 wav which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.