ASMR & FOLEY Cardboard SOUNDS
Royalty Free Sound LibraryTapping, Ripping, Tossing Cardboard Box
- Specs: 3 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 760MB • Includes metadata
- Duration: Approx. 17 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording ASMR Sound Effects! Now Tapping Sounds & ripping cardboards!
What’s in the box?! That’s not the question you should be asking… rather why is opening boxes so satisfying?! Perhaps it’s the brief anticipation of the unknown or maybe it’s the tantalizing sounds of the temporary packaging? Personally, I find it is a combination of the two. If you’re a sound designer then I’m sure you’ll love these new sound effects!
What you will hear…
Listen to me have (probably) too much fun with cardboard, packaging tape, and paper filling. You will hear sounds of scratching, tapping, tearing, and rolling in binaural. After I go to town on this box, I’ll pop packaging air packets.
Sure, some people rip open a box for the content inside and discard it. Not me, I spend 16 minutes enjoying all the sounds this package has to offer. I divided the audio into 3 parts from 0-5, 5-10, and 10-16 minutes.
If you are a foley artist or sound designer looking for cardboard sound effects, this library is for you!
Files: 3 files • Including metadata
Size: 760 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 17 min
Gear: Zoom H6, Roland EC 10EM
Delivery: Instant – Blazingly-Fast – Digital Download On Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-Free
Interest in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
Watch me open the box for 16 minutes
Download the library
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz 24 Bit which gives you all the flexibility you need. Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.