Airport Sound Effects of Bangkok Airport
Royalty Free Sound LibraryBangkok Airport Soundscape
- Specs: 11 files • 24 bit / 96/192 kHz • 3.1 GB
- Duration: Approx. 59 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording soundscapes of Bangkok Airport
When we arrived at BKK Airport we were traveling from Chiangmai to Vietnam. That means we landed at the domestic terminal and had to do a self-transfer to the international terminal. With my Zoom H6 with the Soundman OKM binaural headphones (switched later to the Zoom F4) I recorded sounds at the baggage claim while waiting for our bags to recheck in.
You will hear sounds of the rolling suitcases, people chatting & picking up their luggage, using the travelator, and many fun announcements along the way. After the baggage claim, we went straight to the main terminal and to the Jetstar counter.
The main terminal at Bangkok Airport is just amazing. A huge hall with great architecture and the reverb of the chatting crowd is incredible! You can listen to thousands of people but the area is so larger that it all sounds very soft. Just like a calm ocean of sounds.
The soft white noise in the background comes from the air conditions running from each corner and from the walls.
Recording airport lounge sound effects
We have Priority Pass which allows us to enter certain lounges all over the world. After entering the lounge you can hear people eating and chatting, several moving chairs, and the waiter moves dishes around. After a few minutes, we had the entire lounge to ourselves! This is when I changed the recorder to the Zoom F4 and left the lounge.
Recording ambience on the way to the gate
The walk to the gate is about 600 meters and was filled with some incredible soundscapes and people walla. I stopped next to a shop to get the sound of the cashier and the beeping sound of the register.
Then we walked down a metal walkway and the sounds I captured were great! You can hear people chatting, kids playing, the suitcases on the metal walkway rolling, a needle printer, the staff ripping off the boarding cards, and a Chinese kid screaming all the time.
Files: 11 files
Size: 3.1 GB
Sample Rate: 192/96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 59 min
Gear: Zoom H6, OKM Rockstudio Binaural Microphones & Zoom F4
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!192
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192-96kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.