Airport Sound Effects from Stuttgart, Germany
Royalty Free Sound LibraryGerman Airport Soundscape
Specs: 8 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 1.3 GB
Duration: Approx. 27 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Airport sound effects library from Stuttgart, Germany
Before heading to our flight to Lisbon, I recorded ambience at Stuttgart’s Airport Terminal 1. The main terminal is not huge however it does provide a nice reverb.
When I recorded these sounds I was quite visible and was facing the security area. Back then, I thought I needed to have my recorder on a tripod which made me stick out like a sore thumb! Within a few minutes, several police officers with machine guns approached me and asked what I was doing. I told them about my hobby of recording sounds and one officer took my passport to double-check and came back a few minutes later. He told me recording is alright to do but not to take photos.
After that, I learned my lesson and decided from then on to be less obvious which is why I purchased binaural microphones to use in similar situations.
Files: 8 files
Size: 1.3 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 27 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & Roland CS-10EM binaural microphones
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.