Incheon Airport Sound effects from Seoul, South Korea
Royalty Free Sound LibrarySouth Korea Airport Ambience
- Specs: 1 file • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 268 MB
- Duration: Approx. 8 Minutes
- Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
- Unlimited Downloads
- No copyright claims or royalty fees
- License type: Royalty-Free
Recording sounds at the Incheon Airport in Seoul, South Korea
I love airports but I hate flying. That probably sounds bizarre but it’s the truth! I could spend hours on end roaming around airports and recording sounds! Back in 2018, we traveled from Atlanta with Delta and had a layover in South Korea before connecting to Danang, Vietnam. I started recording after leaving the plane and used my binaural Soundman OKM II Rock Studio Microphones (so make sure you listen with headphones!)
We left our gate and we walked directly to the train station and took the train to the next gate. The starting of the train was amazing but a pre-recorded voice made it impossible for me to keep it in the recording. After the train arrived we took the escalator up into a huge waiting hall with a lot of people. This is where I stopped recording.
About this sound recording
The sound file is around seven minutes long and includes typical airport ambience of people chatting, walking, laughing, train driving sounds, and kids playing. Make sure to check out all the other airport sounds that I have already recorded!
Files: 1 file
Size: 268 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 8 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & Soundman Binaural Microphones
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.