LAX Airport Sound Effects Library
Royalty Free Sound LibraryLAX Airport Ambience
Specs: 8 files • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 1.4 GB
Duration: Approx. 41 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Airport sound effects library of LAX
While living in Los Angeles I was able to record airport sounds in one of the busiest airports in the world! In this sound library, you will hear binaural recordings at terminal 3, amazing crowd walla at Delta’s terminal (2 & 3), airplane landings, car doors opening and closing inside the terminal parking garage, traffic around the terminals, and people wall at the baggage claim.
Binaural recordings at terminal 2 and 3 (Delta Airlines)
This is one of my favorite recordings at LAX! I walked around with my Soundman binaural microphones and recorded sounds inside and outside of the Terminal. (16 minutes) You’ll hear…
- a woman comes closer and closer in my direction
- going outside and you can listen to the door opening
- traffic sound
- amazing sound of the hydraulic “whoosh”
- sound effects from the bus in front of me
- cleaning sound of a garbage truck
- bus door opening and people coming in and out
- taking the escalator outside
- walking back into the building again
- crowd walla in the Terminal
Binaural recording At terminal 3
Libby flew with Virgin to NYC. While checking in I recorded sounds like…
- check-in counter with an overweight suitcase
- walking around terminal 3
- crowd “walla”
- unpacking and unzipping the suitcase
- many beeping sounds
Terminal 7 Baggage Claim
Libby came back and landed at Terminal 7 and it was a busy time when she arrived (5 minutes).
What you can expect in this recording:
- a lot of “walla”
- suitcases rolling on the floor
- beeping sounds
- luggage taking down from the conveyor belt
Terminal 6 airport traffic from the parking garage
I parked my car at the Terminal 6 Parking Garage and recorded the street traffic for 5 minutes. Listen to…
- buses and cars driving by, stopping and driving away
- the typical bus “whoosh” sound effects coming from the hydraulic
- cars honking sounds
Airport landing sounds
I recorded several planes landing on several occasions. You can hear…
- me standing behind the main landing field and recorded the sound of two incoming airplanes
- recording 5 is the first airplane
- recording 6 is the second airplane
- recording 7 are both planes in one file mixed.
Opening & closing doors at terminal 5 parking garage
This sound was a sound request on Reddit who needed this unique sound for an audio drama. This recording includes sounds of…
- me opening and closing the left and the right door plus the hatchback of the car a few times
- background airport sound from the street
- cars and buses honking
Files: 8 files
Size: 1.4 GB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 41 min
Gear: Zoom H6 & Soundman Binaural Microphones
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.