Airport Sound Effects in Hong Kong
Royalty Free Sound LibraryHong Kong Airport Ambience
Specs: 1 file • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 66 MB
Duration: Approx. 2 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording airport sounds effect in Hong Kong
Back in 2018, we had a quick layover in Hong Kong. It’s a shame we couldn’t spend any time there but I was still impressed with the scenery when flying into the airport.
Sadly we had only one and a half hours at the international airport in Hong Kong and we had to rush to catch our connecting flight to Japan. It was a complicated stopover because we had to change terminals, go through immigration, get our bags, and then recheck in! When we arrived at the immigration and the line was super long! Honestly, the same line was in the US or Germany we would have for sure missed our connection!
Efficient security at the Hong Kong Airport
The line moved so quickly and the staff was super-efficient. Everything was well organized and it was actually fun to watch how fast the line was moving! I wish other airport managers would come to Hong Kong and learn from them!
Airport sounds I recorded
When we left the aircraft we had to run to the airport train which is called the “Hong Kong International Airport Automated People Mover”. It connects all terminals with a speed of 62 km/h and can carry up to 152 passengers. The train was full but not too crowded.
Inside the train, I captured a lot of people walla, the train starting, stopping, door opening, and closing. The announcements are all electronic so I had to cut out these parts. After we left the train we ran up the escalator with a bunch of people and I captured these walking sounds and the people pushing their luggage around.
Files: 1 file
Size: 66 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 2 min
Gear: Zoom H6
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Check out all of our field recording gear and travel equipment!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 96 kHz / 24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.