Aircraft Sound Effects from Changi Singapore Airport
Royalty Free Sound LibraryAircraft Take Off Sounds
Specs: 18 files • 24 bit / 192 kHz • 990 MB
Duration: Approx. 15 Minutes
Delivery: Instant - Blazingly-Fast - Digital Download On Bandcamp
No copyright claims or royalty fees
License type: Royalty-Free
Recording 18 aircraft takeoff sound effects at Changi Airport
While traveling around the world, I always make it my mission to record as many aircraft take-offs and landings as possible! One of my favorite places to capture these sounds at Singapore’s Changi Airport. Over 1000 aircraft departures and arrivals every day!
In this sound library, you will hear sounds from the massive Airbus A380 (tracks 3, 6, &18!) Not only the engine sound is deeper and longer it also has four of them. This is already a big difference compared to other airplanes. A small aircraft don’t need the full airfield to take off but these big guys need the full runway to get airborne!
One evening, I went with a friend and recorded sound at two different locations. One next to the ocean and the other directly behind the airfield. The first location is considered a secret spot and only locals would know how to get there.
In this sound library you will hear…
Location One: If you listen closely to the audio you can hear the calming ocean sounds before and after the aircraft. Another incredible sound is of the airplane is already up in the air.
Location Two: You can hear vehicles like cars and trucks driving by from behind before the aircraft takes off. Another typical night sound appears in the recordings… cicadas in the distance.
In total, there are 18 different aircraft takeoff sound effects including the biggest airplanes in the world. Airbus 380, Boeing 747, Airbus 350, Boeing 787, and several small Airbus 320 from Air Asia or Jetstar.
Files: 18 files • Including metadata
Size: 990 MB
Sample Rate: 96-24 WAV
Duration: Approx. 15 min
Gear: Zoom 8Fn, DPA 4060 & Usi Pro
Delivery: Instant – blazingly-fast – digital download on Bandcamp
License type: Royalty-free
Interested in our travel equipment, bags, camera & field recording gear? Click HERE!
Downloading or buying our sound libraries on Bandcamp comes with a lot of benefits!
- you can listen to each single track inside the library!
- you are not forced to download or buy the complete library. If you need only one or two recordings you can just download or buy the one you need!
- unlimited downloads & streamings whenever you want & from wherever you want!
- If you lose the files or your hard drive fails you can always re-download the files without having to purchase again!
- I always upload files in the highest possible quality but Bandcamp gives you the options to choose between MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, AIFF what is super awesome!
- with creating a free account you get automatically notified if I publish a new library without signing up for a newsletter!
Can I edit the files?
Yes! All sounds are royalty-free & you can edit & manipulate our recordings.
Can I sell the files?
Well, not in its original form but:
- in any manipulated form if you are a sound designer
- in any musical compositions without limitations
- within podcasts, audio dramas, games, post-production for film & video production, apps & many more!
How often can I download & use this library?
If you have downloaded or purchased the library on Bandcamp you have unlimited downloads plus unlimited & lifelong use in all your projects!
I only need one sound! Do I need to download or purchase all the sounds?
No, On Bandcamp you can just buy or download the track you like without buying or downloading the complete library! This is something you are not getting on other sound library platforms and is an awesome feature!
How can I download the library?
I have more questions…
We are real people so please message us anytime at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
at [email protected] and we are super happy to answer all your questions!
DOWNLOAD THE LIBRARY
Our recordings are provided as wav files and can be used with Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, Audacity, Adobe or any other audio/video editing software!
The library tracks are recorded in 192kHz/24 bit which gives you all the flexibility you need.
Since we embedded these files with rich metadata like file description & keywords you are able to quickly find the sounds. We suggest using professional audio management tools like Soundly, Soundminer, Basehead or Sound Grinder.